Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Specials from Lovehoney.com

Free Lovehoney Splash Rabbit Vibrator worth $32.99 when you spend $50 on Seven 'til Midnight Lingerie
UPDATE: FREE Satin Drawstring Toy Bag worth $6.99 when you spend $10 at Lovehoney.com!
Type SOCIAL10 here: http://www.lovehoney.com/offers/?SSAID=712244
This is in addition to all the great offers below!
* * * 
I recently posted that I've selected Lovehoney.co.uk as the website that I plan to recommend as my suggested UK source for basic cock rings and other items for my assignments. They come highly recommended by several of my UK boys, and it's easy to see why. Not only do they have quality items at good prices, they also offer Free Shipping and Free Returns of any item that you've purchased from them for up to a year, even if it's been used! I mean, who else does that - especially when it comes to sex toys or lingerie!

They also have a Sex Toy Tester program where you can sign up for the opportunity to receive free toys for review, which got my attention, of course. Unfortunately, I haven't been selected to test anything for them yet, but it did lead to look more closely at their new Lovehoney.com website, for those of us in the United States.

Free mPod Bullet Vibe worth $29.99 when you buy 2 items of Sweet Streak Lingerie I've always felt that there were so many sex toy sites in the US that I wasn't sure if I wanted to officially recommend one* for my assignments and/or on my blogs. However, I've noticed that they are following similar policies for their US-based business, including Free Discreet Priority Mail Shipping and a 100 Day No-Questions Asked Return Policy. They give good, detailed information on all their toys, including whether items are latex-free or phthalate-free, carry quality items at good prices, and have lots of discounts and special deals. After spending some time on their site, I've decided to recommend their US site for sex toys and lingerie. As you've probably noticed, I signed up for an affiliate account, and I've had my boy, simple twist, order items from them for both of us so that we can really test them out. ;-)

They are still getting their US site up to speed in some areas, but they emailed me all their new holiday specials, which I've listed for you below. (In the UK or Europe? Click HERE for the Special Offers Available at Lovehoney.co.uk)

"These offers will all run until midday December 22nd (whilst stocks last!)."

Offers on Toys & Vibes:

Sexy Christmas Lingerie Specials:
Festive Gift Packs:


Sexy Offers on Essentials:

* NOTE: I do recommend Stockroom.com hands down for BDSM equipment, and both Good Vibrations and our local version, Frisky Business, for their information, educational programs and general healthy attitude toward sex and kink. However, the boutiques don't always offer the items that I'm interested in, and if so, they may not be at reasonable prices.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am an affiliate of Lovehoney.com, Lovehoney.co.uk and Stockroom.com. I carefully selected each website because I feel confident recommending their products and would be happy to do so even if I was not an affiliate. My boys have ordered items from all three sites, both for themselves and for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...