Sunday, February 10, 2013

Review: Lovehoney's Happy Rabbit "Natural" Rechargeable Silicone Vibrator

Review: Happy Rabbit Natural Rechargable Silicone Vibrator
             (UK Link)
From: Lovehoney.com

As many of you know, I'm a Bunny Lover. I go through tons of batteries while enjoying my personal long distance boys, and I've been thinking about getting a rechargeable so I was very excited to receive this Happy Rabbit Natural Rechargeable Silicone Vibrator (Lovehoney.co.uk Link) from Lovehoney.com:


This gem is a quality addition to Lovehoney's selection of Rabbit Vibrators (UK Link), including their own line of Happy Rabbits (UK Link).

Priced about $50 - $100+ less than most other rechargeable rabbit vibes, I was impressed from the moment that I opened the box. The white designed sleeve slides off to reveal a lidded storage box, inside of which are the bunny, directions, a drawstring storage bag and the appropriate wall charger for your country (US or UK).





Features:

  • Three motors (one in the rabbit and two in the shaft)
  • Just two, easy, push-button controls: the dot for the rabbit and the line for the shaft
  • The bunny (clit) vibe has three escalating speeds.
  • The shaft has five different patterns for a variety of sensations, including varying pulses and waves. 
  • Push each button to cycle through its options or hold it down to turn that part off.
  • Quietly discreet, but very strong, especially the shaft.
  • Almost seamless, and made of high-quality silicone.
  • Covered charging port, for the included wall charger. 
 Check out the great videos here to have a listen and view all the features in action.

I was completely impressed with this bunny - no detail was overlooked - however, I did find that the shape of the Natural wasn't quite the right "fit" for my anatomy. It's a bit longer/pointier and smoother than the other two, and I suspect that the G-Spot or Realistic would work better at hitting all my "spots". But that's another great thing about Lovehoney - their Free, No-Questions Asked Returns Policy (UK Policy)!

Here are all three Love Honey Happy Rabbits side-by-side to help you decide which one will fit you best:

  
G-Spot (UK Link

*
FTC Disclosure: I am a Lovehoney.com and Lovehoney.co.uk affiliate, and I received a Happy Rabbit Natural Rechargeable Silicone Vibrator from: Lovehoney.com free for review. I received no other compensation, and the above is my honest review of the product which I received.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,You will find something interesting in
    Dildos
    vibrators
    g-spot
    lubes
    rabbit vibrators
    If you need any of these then please contact me soon.

    ReplyDelete

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...