Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July (Slavery is Freedom)

Adapted from my 4th of July assignment:
No, the irony of instructing subs and slaves to celebrate Independence Day is not lost on me. What is it that George Orwell said in 1984? “Freedom is Slavery”. There are those in The Scene who argue that the reverse is true: Slavery is Freedom. Some of those slaves prefer to give up thinking and responsibility, and find it freeing not to have to make any decisions for themselves.


I personally prefer a submissive who is intelligence and skilled, using his ideas and abilities to serve my needs and desires. Perhaps that is why I prefer submissives rather than slaves. That being said, I would like to think that I give my boys and gurls the freedom to be themselves and to explore their kinks while in the service of a Domme that they can trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...