Thursday, December 13, 2012

"All I Want for Christmas..."

A lot of you boys and gurls have downloaded my Holly-Days assignment, and a few of you have already emailed to let me know that you're planning to complete it. Now's the time to see who will carry through.

I do, in fact, have an opening or two for a new online sub or sissy. The best way to apply to me is to do an excellent job on my assignment. You think that you would be a good boy or gurl for me? Then prove it! I want to see cute/sexy panties or outfits, interesting and articulate reports, and tributes that reflect how much you appreciate me, and value my time and attention.

Speaking of which, if you're wondering what to get me for Yule / Christmas, I'm now collecting Amazon.com E-Gift Cards toward my new bed. Just email them to: ForMistressMagick *at* Yahoo *dot* com. Obviously, I need one that's elegant, yet sturdy, with lots of places to grab on to/attachment points! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...