Valentine's Day assignment, as well as to check on the status of La Senza:
- His local La Senza (on the way in to London) was very picked over.
- At the two Oxford Street stores he visited, they are selling out their stock. The remaining selection was inconsistent, and there wasn't really anything in pink, red or heart-designs. However, there are good bargains to be had, with almost everything at 3 for the cost of 2. The stores will be getting in stock from their new owners, but not until after Valentine's Day.
Marks & Spencer
I selected with him online:
- Limited Collection Chiffon Heart Print Bikini Knickers £6
Product Code: T818160B
- The Oxford Street store did not have them.
- The Marble Arch location had a good selection of the knickers and matching bras. He purchased his size, and finds them to be of quality, with lots of nice little touches, at a good price.
- He also noted that if the store doesn't have the ones you want, or doesn't have the correct size, they can order them for you if you have the Product Code (see above), which is also available on their website. And, of course, you can also order them online.
- Autograph Silk Blend Pleated Thong £12
He is a very good boy, and did a wonderful job of selecting these with my tastes in mind.
He checked BHS. While they had a lot of pretty stuff, he felt that they were probably too conservative to find anything to fit my tastes. They had nothing red, some pinks, nothing Valentinesy and nothing was on sale.
- John Lewis Women Flora Thong £15
for which they also had matching shorts (tap pants), balcony (balconette) bra and suspender (garter belt).
- Mimi Holliday Frappe Lace Thong, Red £40
- Destiny Red/Black Suspender Brief (Garter Panties) £14
This sexy Destiny red and black collection also has a couple matching bras, a g-string (probably too insubstanial for your package) and a babydoll nightie. And there are even some lovely lace-topped black stay-up stockings with red seams, bows and cuban heels.
- Open Heart Knickers £10
If the reds and blacks match, I think they would be really cute with these Heart Print Stockings.
Starlets Play Strip Poker – For WWII Charity - I spotted this photo online & wondered if it could be true — in 1945, did Hollywood celebs such as Ann Miller play strip poker for charity? I dug through t...
3 months ago