Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shopping for Valentine's Knickers (UK)

The UK branch of La Senza has filed for bankruptcy. Some of the stores were sold and are still open, but the website has been shut down. La Senza was one of my top places to send my trainees to shop for panties in the UK and a favorite of my boys and my jezi-girl. We are really going to miss them!

I'm also aware that they may have some items in the stores, but there won't be any online pics or size charts to refer you to. For now, I'm asking andrew and jezi to have a look and let me know what they find.

andrew and I were doing a little pre-shopping online today, and I found these perfect Heart-Print Valentine's Knickers at Marks and Spencer:


The front panel is white chiffon featuing a black and red heart print, and topped with a black bow and red ribbon rose. While they have a full red point d'esprit mesh back, it is accented with a red lace medallion and black bow that make them even cuter:


They also have lovely some lace-trimmed knickers in red and bright pink, as well as these sexy Red Brazilian Knickers with Black Contrast Lace Trim:


If you're doing my Valentine's assignment, whether you are training with me or not, send me your shopping report with pictures and/or links, and I may feature it in my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...