Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I see you desiring a softer, more subtle service than stereotypes present, or that seem described by the word "scene." I see myself with you, near you, beside you... but yours. I can be dressed up, taken out with you, though perhaps with a hint of my position given in something that teases the eyes or the body. Maybe it is lace panties beneath my suit, maybe it is a piece of special jewelry, or a thin collar under my shirt and tie.
I open doors for you, I help you out of cars, I hold out your chair. I pour your wine. I get your coat. I call the limo back. I unlock the doors and hold them open for you at your home. I slide your hair aside as I massage your shoulders. I stand when you wish. I open my trousers at your command. I slide them down to my ankles. I give you the tie from around my neck, breathing deep as I can only watch you wrap it around my hardening cock and throbbing balls. With that new leash, you pull my to my knees, and guide my head under the hem of your gown.
Monday, April 26, 2010
I assume that you mean for hair removal rather than wax play.
First of all, I'm not that much of a sadist!
Secondly, I expect a boy/girl to take care of their own personal care & hygiene.
That being said, I shaved my personal sub when I was getting a bit of "carpet burn" in intimate places and felt that he wasn't keeping his smooth enough.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Of all your writings and online interactions, which of the offered fetishes touches your personal pleasure the most?
Hmmm... that is a difficult one. I think I will have to define it as "cock ownership", because that includes: 1) the power & control of tease and denial, 2) the power & control of chastity training, 3) the pleasure that I get from imagining enjoying his cock solely for own pleasure & satisfaction and even 4)the visual delight and symbolic power of dressing him in panties or cockrings for proper presentation.
As you are learning what I enjoy, if you know or can think of a better term for it, I'd love your input.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Since then, I've learned to be more clear about saying not to masturbate at all, and to specify that when I say "behave" that means not touching yourself (except as required to pee, get dressed, shower (NOT like that) and the other non-sexual necessities of life). Period.
After learning about edging, I talked to some other subs and found it to be a far more common practice that I had thought. I understood the pleasure of staying on the edge for a while, but getting the pleasure without permission still seemed like cheating. And I certainly did not understand why they thought going off to play with themself was a way to serve a Mistress. Doubly so if I didn't know about it.
When I'm teasing them, and not allowing them to cum, that is my pleasure, and is an expression of my control. I enjoy watching their reactions, knowing that I am causing it, and yet that they are refraining because of their respect for me and my power over them. But I felt that this was just the opposite, taking all my control away from me.
The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it is actually all about control: the sub's self control. While having good control is important in learning to satisfy a Mistress, the way this control was expressed to me was often all about the sub's ego. A lot of what I heard from some subs regarding their ability to control themselves in edging sounded very egotisical, and was actually more about proving it to themselves than anything having to do with me and my pleasure. And that bothered me.
It reminds me of the sub who doesn't do something that I ask him to do because he thinks that is how he should serve me even though I have ordered him to do it. He takes away my control by following of his own ideas about service, rather than actually listening to my orders, following them and thereby truely serving me. He's NOT serving me; he is serving himself and his fantasies.
That being said, I recently decided to revisit the idea of edging, and to try playing with a bit. I ordered my new long distance sub to edge throughout his day, in conjuction with a cyber-fantasy that we were sharing. It was all real time, with reports after each session, and generally woven in with the progression of the story. And it was a-maz-ing!
It was perfect, in that he he was doing it on my order, and returning sensuously detailed reports back to me regarding what he did, where he did it, what he imagined while doing it, etc. I was at work, and it also felt only right that if he were doing things to drive me to distraction and completely drench my panties, that he get a proper taste of it himself, and he certainly did. He made sure that I really felt his reactions via his writing, and it made all the difference in the world! Not to mention the power of knowing that he was going into a restroom or empty conference room and risking getting caught because I required it of him. Now, THAT's hot! (Hot enough make me want to do the same!)
I'm not likely to make a practice of assigning edging for my subs to do on their own (although I do think it would make a nice addition to my book on chastity and CBT). However, when it is interactive like that, it can definitely be a lot of fun, and a true confirmation of my power. I loved it and I am very thankful to the wonderful boy who has been helping me explore it. :-) I have a feeling that he would love to do it again... but only when I say so.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I love the sleek black satin, and the rose-bud embroidered bodice is just the right accent, bringing your eyes to my best assets. The short length and spaghetti straps are going to be perfect for hot summer nights.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I loved the bunny report that I got this weekend. I wouldn't have expected this outfit to inspire such a sweet, innocent, little cottontail, but it did! And I have to admit, that it does work really well for a more natural bare-skinned bunny with a perky little tail.
One of the things that I like most about the assignments is the way that each sub-ject shows his/hir own style, including finding new approaches and interpretations of my words. I can give two different subs the exact same assignment and wind up with two very different experiences and reports. You boys are amazing, and that's what makes it so much fun!
The smell of well-worn leather, the crisp cleaness of sheets in a nice hotel, a powerful thunderstorm on a hot summer night, and the way that *you* hold me when I cry.
Yes, I know that you said (privately) that any touching of me would be "sexual" for you, however I think we know that is different.
And while it ranks amoung the disqualified services, I do have to say that kissing my upper back/shoulders is still good enough to get an honorable mention. ;-)
The others services are hard to explain... doing something that surprises and delights me by making life easier without my having to tell you to do it can be a big winner, as is showing you off in a way that makes me proud of you and reminds me how sexy, wonderful and/or attentive you are.
Hmmm... and of course, wearing something for me that shows you off and at the same time represents my ownership of you and of *my* cock.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Historically, these assignments have slowed down over the summer, with less holidays and more boys busy with family and social obligations, so the next few assignments have only been performed a couple times over the last decade and need to be completely re-written. Therefore, I will need to "test" them with a greater variety of subs, getting feedback on the assignments themselves, including anything that needs more clarification, as well as getting more feedback on how different types of subs react to the different types of assignments. This series of assignments is designed for fetish exploration and it covers a large range of interests, including crossdressing, role playing, cb toys/ownership, tease and denial, etc. Therefore some assignments will work better for some boys than for others.
Assignments for the rest of the year will include:
- Beltane/May Day (May 1)
- July 4th/Bastille Day (July 14)
- School Days (probably September)
- Thanksgiving (US date - late November)
I'd like to have an assignment for every month, so I may also decide to fill in with some of the following:
- Litha/Summer Soltice (June)
- Lammas/Lugh (August 1)
- The "Dog Days" of Summer (any summer month) - perfect for a puppy intro assignment :-)
The assignments usually follow this format :
- A pre-holiday shopping trip to buy a small/inexpensive item, such as a pair of panties or a piece of ribbon, in order to prepare for the assignment. Part of the point of this is to send you into stores shopping "on assignment", so that you can experience it through "kink-colored" glasses. You may have to go into places primarily frequented by women, such as lingerie shops or fabric stores, or you may be asked to look at items in new ways, such as looking for a kink item in a hardware or pet store.
- You report back to me on your shopping experience, including where you shopped, what you purchased and any unusual interactions with the salespeople. I love hearing about the trip (Were you nervous? Turned on? Was the salesperson curious? Did you tell her what you were doing? How did she react?), and this also allows me to approve the item(s) that you purchased. It's not unusual for a sub to get two versions and let me choose, or for them to pick something that is very unique to their personality so that even something as seemingly simple as a shopping report shows me (and them) a lot about who they are as a submissive or fetishist.
- You are also to send me a gift from my wishlist (or something else as assigned by me) as a thank you for the assignment. For holiday assignments, the gift is sent while you are shopping, rather than after completion of the assignment, so that I will receive it in time to enjoy it on the holiday.
- On or near the holiday in question (I allow alternate dates for significant-other/family/roommate privacy reasons, as long as they are pre-arranged with me), you are to perform the actual assignment itself. It usually involves wearing or using the item that you purchased. A few of the assignments require a couple hours of undisturbed private time, while others will be something that you do throughout the day, such as wearing the item under your regular clothing. If you are wearing it on a specific holiday for me, I may ask you to check in to let me know that you have begun the assignment. I do get quite excited knowing that you are wearing panties or a ribbon for me as you go about your day, and in those cases, doing it without checking in takes away my own control and enjoyment.
- Afterward, you report to me again regarding your feelings and experiences while performing the assignment. There may be extra points given for sending me pictures, etc., but they are generally not required.
If you are interested in performing an assignment, you will need to send me your mail address so that I can send it to you. Then you are required to give me your commitment to perform the assignment. I am happy to mentor sincere new subs and fetishists in this area, and I understand that not all assignments work for all subs, however I also do not wish to waste my time on those who are not serious in their inquries.
You do not need to be my submissive, or applying to me in order to do the assignments, however opening up my assignments to new subs has proven to be an excellent way to test new potentials for online-only service positions. If you are interested in servicing in that fashion, consistently going above-and-beyond on my assignments is an excellent way to get my attention... and my consideration.
If you are interested in my next (Beltane/May Day) assignment, now is the time to let me know.