Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cock & Cum Stuffing or Cranberry Cream Sauce?

It's Naughty November, and you boys and gurls know what that means:

It's time to decide whether you'll be eating "Cock & Cum Stuffing" or "Cranberry Cream Sauce" this year! 

Yes, when you're in my service, November is Fun with Food / Messy Masturbation Month. It's one of my favorite assignments and one that my subs love repeating. Here's a few assignment reports to give you a taste. ;-)

Cranberry sauce is looking like the choice so far this year: My new sissy, taylah maid, has already purchased hers (shopping pic above), as has my azpanties, and my jezi is planning her shopping trip as we speak.

All unowned subs/slaves are also invited to join in, and others can do so with their Mistress's permission. (Note: a penis is required, whether you call it that or not.) If you are curious about my assignments this is a great one to try, and also a fun way to apply to me, if that is your intent.

Just email: 
                     ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com 

and ask for my Naughty November assignment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...