Sunday, February 9, 2014

Do you have your Valentine's Panties?


It's less than a week until Valentine's Day, and that means that it's time to get your Valentine's Panties, if you haven't already!

I'm surprised that I haven't gotten more shopping reports since doing my Valentine's Assignment is one of the easiest and most popular ways for new pantyboys and sissies to apply to me. Perhaps you need some inspiration!

I've sent all my sissies out to do Valentine's Panties Reconnaissance and will posting their reports here and on InHerService.com in order to give you last-minute boys and girls a better idea of what is available this year.

Don't forget that you need to get them in time for me to approve them before the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...