Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Are You Ready to Cranberry?



It's almost Thanksgiving, and you boys and gurls know what that means:

It's time to eat your "Cock and Cum Stuffing" or "Cranberry Cum Sauce"! 

Yes, my November assignment is focused on Wet and Messy Masturbation! A bit unusual for me, it's actually one of my favorites and one that my subs love repeating. Here's a few assignment reports to give you a taste. ;-)

And yes, Cranberry Cum Sauce is looking like the choice again this year. Unfortunately, Americans still seem relegated to the iconic cans while those in other countries enjoy their sauce in jars. And yes, I do expect my boys in other countries to celebrate the American holidays right along with their Mistress!

Assignment Update For Those in the States:
Through azpanties' dedicated testing, we have found that using a bit of narrow tubing - cut open on one side and then applied to the opening - seems to work best in as far as protection from the sharp edges of the can (see pic above).

Unowned subs/slaves are also invited to join in, and others can do so with their Mistress's permission. (Note: a penis is required, whether you call it that or not.) If you are curious about my assignments this is a great one to try, and also a fun way to apply to me, if that is your intent.

Interested? 

Email: 
            ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com 

ASAP and ask for my Naughty November assignment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...