Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kinky Valentine's Presents - Leather

My sexy WP Assistant is sending me this Leather Heart Paddle from JT Stockroom for Valentine's Day. I've had it on my wishlist for at least a year, and I can't think of a more perfect present from him!

While I was looking around at JT Stockroom, I also noticed a lovely new black leather set with inlaid red leather hearts: blindfold, collar, wrist and ankle restraints. The collar would make it a very special holiday for a new sub, and of course, the other items would be the perfect complement for the Domme.

Of course, the ultimate kinky Valentine's present is a Leather Rose-Tipped Flogger like this one from JT Stockroom or these custom-made floggers from S.M. Hertz I'd love a dozen purple roses, made of deerskin, with a double diamond handle in black & purple w/ gold accents. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...