Sunday, April 3, 2011

Birthday Wish List (Updated)

For those who don't know, Monday is my birthday. As I said elsewhere, I'll be the answer to the question of "Life, the Universe and Everything." ;-)

The browser button to add items to my birthday wish list wasn't working, so instead I have been asking my personal boys, and others who have asked me, to get me specific items that I want.

The WP boy who sent me the Belgian chocolates from the UK is sending me some proper English ones, while one of my new potential pantyboy trainees, azpanties, is going to a Godiva store here in the States with a list of my favorites to hand-select them for me. I know that there is also a Barnes & Noble gift certificate on the way, and the pantyboy is planning to cook me dinner that evening. jezi and johnj are sending me gift certificates for two of my favorite online clothing stores and my other new potential pantyboy (george) is contributing substantially to the necklace that I want to go with the pendant that he got me back at St. Patrick's Day.

If you're wondering what to get me, I'm asking for Amazon gift certificates toward the rest of the cost of this chain:
       14k Yellow Gold 2mm Figaro Chain Necklace, 24"
(UPDATE: After trying the pendant with a chain like the one I previously asked for, I decided that it looked better with a slightly heavier and shorter chain. I want it it to make a deep "V" but still be over my heart. ;-) )

And for this phone system:


I also love getting Visa or Amex gift cards or gift cards for Target, Cheesecake Factory, Firebirds, etc. mailed to me inside of greeting cards. I feel so pampered when I can go shopping or eat at my favorite restaurants with The Girls without having to pay for it... and you can bet I tell them who is paying! ;-)

For more ideas, check out my everyday wish list at:
http://www.thethingsiwant.com/mistressmagick/list/pamper%20me%20%28anytime%29/

The postal mailing address is on the wish list, or you can e-mail gift certificates to:
ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com

Thank you to everyone in advance for my making my day extra special! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...