Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kink-Colored Glasses: Coloring & Activity Books

I have been emailing with an adult male who likes to dress up and be given written punishments to complete while role playing as a little girl.

For those of you who don't know, I used to be the "Dommie Mommy" in a family-by-choice that included a couple ABs (Adult Babies). These are consenting adults who like to dress up and role play as babies or children. For many, it isn't sexual, but is rather about feeling safe, secure and loved.

Honestly, ABs aren't usually my thing anymore. It doesn't take long for me to get tired of the "little ones" who require all your time and attention, and well... even though, with AB/DLs, you can choose whether they can do #1 or #2 or #3 (Did you know that there is a #3!), I won't even entertain the idea of diapers these days!

However, I noticed that some of the boys preferred role playing as little girls because they believed that little girls were more loved and protected and cared for... and of course, they get all the pretty stuff! And those are the ones that I enjoy playing with: coloring and reading together, cuddling, going shopping for pretty girlie stuff, playing dress up, etc. And they can even help Mommy get dinner ready, or brush Mommy's hair after she is done brushing theirs. ;-)

Anyway, as I was saying, I've been talking to an AB girl who likes to do written punishments. So what should I see while shopping at Target tonight, but a Disney Princess Word Search Activity Book! And on clearance no less! Yep, I had to buy it! :-)

I haven't looked at coloring and activity books that way in years, but it's very obvious that talking to her has put my "AB-colored glasses" on. And even though I'm not sure if I am going to be giving her punishments, she is reminding me of my old family-by-choice ... and also one very grown up "little girl" who became my sub for a while. Such sweet memories... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...