Saturday, May 12, 2012

Slaving Away For Your Mistress
aka Working, Not Wanking

So many boys say that they would love to tribute to me but that they simply can't afford it. One of my personal boys has offered a solution:

Amazon owns a website, Amazon Mechanical Turk, where you can do mini-jobs for mini-rewards.


I've been giving it a bit of a test drive, and I can tell you that you'll never pay your rent while working on this site. However, you could make $100/month in your spare time by answering surveys, test driving websites, summarizing/rewriting articles, etc. Some of the best paid jobs are transcription and translation tasks, followed by usability testing, but there are plenty of surveys and studies that anyone can do. Some of these remind me of the studies we were required to assist with when taking Psychology 101, and, in fact, many of the ones I've tested were posted by major universities, as well as by politicians, marketers, web designers, etc. There are currently series of surveys asking for input on education and experience from people in different careers including IT professionals, photographers, massage therapists, lawyers, etc.

Each task is called a HIT (Human Intelligence Task).  You can opt-out from any task that you accept without penalty. However, if you do a bad job on a HIT, it can be rejected, and your percentage of rejected HITs affects your access to new ones. You may also need to take qualification tests for some of the better paying HITs. However, even $1 here and 75 cents there adds up, and some of these are a lot of fun, or worth the experience. I don't want, or expect, anyone to do free work, but if you like the idea of slaving away for your Mistress, let me know.

Since these are often simple tasks that you can do in your spare time, I'm also thinking that this could be a great update to my Writing, not Wanking program for those of you who aren't able to write lines, and would which could also be of benefit to me as well. Maybe I'll even eventually allow you cum based on how much money you earn!

For those in the US, I think you can just send the earnings from your Amazon Payments account to my account, but I'm not sure if that is possible for those in the UK and other countries. I'd love several boys, both in the US and internationally, to help me test those aspects. Email me at ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com if you're up for giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...