Saturday, May 26, 2012

Chat with Me on Ingenio

Do you want to talk to someone about D/s, female-led relationships, male submission, being a sissy, crossdressing, chastity or another kink?

Are you trying to find a way to tell your girlfriend or wife about your interests?

Maybe She has questions?

Or maybe you just need to talk to a strong, caring woman who understands and has experience with a boy or gurl like you?


Don't want to have to call a phone sex site to do it? That's okay, I'm not sure if I want to be listed on one!

I set up the Niteflirt account years ago, but I primarily use it for calls with boys who had already been emailing/tweeting with me, and to send written assignments, like those that I have for puppies. I've rarely just logged in as available because I'm not interested in being used by 1 minute wankers.

I want boys and gurls who really want to talk to me so that I can get to know them and vice versa. After all, the more I understand you, the more I am able to get inside your head and find the places that we both enjoy!

Recently, I have had some great calls from a couple different crossdressers and sissies on Niteflirt, who I'm growing closer to with every call. (And, yes, that is "the pantyboy" in the picture - dressed in lingerie that I bought him!) So I've been making myself a bit more available there. However, if you are interested in talking to me, especially when I'm offline, it's best to email me first to see if I'm around for a call (ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com), because I might be interested in talking to you, but not in the mood to be available for just anyone who calls.

Niteflirt used to have a system by which a caller could ask to schedule an appointment, which gave me a lot more control over who and when I spoke to callers. I also know that many of you would like to call me just to talk - for advice and support. And some of you would like to have someone that your wife or girlfriend could talk to.

So I've set up a listing on another site, Ingenio, that allows scheduled appointments and even Instant Messages. This is an advice site where you can talk to doctors, lawyers, mechanics, plumbers, etc. It is not an Adult site. In fact, if some guy calls me there and is obviously a wanker, I have to tell him that it isn't that kind of site, or I could be kicked off the site myself. It has a lot more features, and I'm more likely to be logging in there. I can even set it to let me know if someone wants to talk with me and find out how long you can wait so that I can log in while I'm working on other things and take the call after I am finished. It's so much more civilized! And the way that a real Domme should be treated.

Use the buttons below to IM or me via Ingenio. If you are new to the site, you will get free minutes and I'll get a bonus for referring you. I'll also give you more free minutes as a thank you for helping me test it out.

Since I'm just getting started there and don't have any feedback yet, I've set the per minute rate really low so it's the perfect time to call - especially if you've always wanted to hear my voice. :-)


            

Remember: this is an advice site, NOT a PSO Site, so behave yourself!

If we are talking and you moaning and breathing heavy, want me to describe my feet, share a fantasy or tell you what to wear, you need to ask permission to call me on Niteflirt instead. Understood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...