Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cock Ring Photos Needed

Did that get your attention? I do know how much you boys like to show off your tool and your toys!

I'm looking for a photo that could be used for the cover of my upcoming (NPI) cock ring book, as well as other photos for possible use inside it. The cover should NOT be a cock shot, and in fact here's a couple pics that I know that I need which aren't:

- A picture of a shiny, heavy, metal cock ring pictured on a bed/pillow of soft colorful silk/satin, preferably purple.

- A picture of a set of three basic, black rubber cock rings arranged in some interesting way. They could be on the same silk, but don't have to be.

I can't pay more than a few dollars, but if I use your pic(s), I will give you credit in my upcoming book, including a link to your web page.

Email: ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com if you are interested.

Pictures must be clear and good quality, with a reasonably high resolution. I'm beginning with an ebook, but might want to do a print version later. And, of course, they must be your own work, and you must have the ability to grant me the right to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...