Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Taste the Love, Honey!

I'm working on my e-books again, and I've decided to select Lovehoney.co.uk as my suggested UK source for basic cock rings and other items for my assignments.

They come highly recommended by my UK boys and it looks like they are becoming a good option for buying sex toys in the US as well. They don't have the handcrafted leather and metal items like Stockroom.com, but they do offer light bondage and SM toys like whips and paddles, the CB-x000 line of chastity devices, Aneros prostate massagers and more.

They offer excellent customer service, including free Royal Mail shipping in the UK and free Priority Mail shipping in the US with free returns for up to a year, even if an item has been used! Let's not talk about how many Rabbits I wear out in a year!

Their October specials include:

Save 10% when you buy any 2 items from Sportsheets Free Please Me Longer Delay Lube with Pink Lady Stamina Training Units
Get free Please Me Gel worth £5.99 with any selected Fun Factory toys FreeTracey Cox Superhotsex worth £14.99 with any 2 selected Tracey Cox products


Give them a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...