Monday, December 16, 2013

UPDATED: 'Tis The Season...
For MY Holly-Day Assignment

I've added a few new pics and updates in BOLD:

My Holly-Days Assignment is the same as last year, with Three Levels of "Sissification".

I expect pantyboys, and many of those who are curious about crossdressing, to participate at Level One, whereas sissies will hopefully have the privacy for Level Three. There's also the option of starting with Level One your first year and then stepping up to Level Two or Three your second year.

Here are some previous-year reports from My azpanties, jezi, sophie and others for a bit of inspiration!

The assignment is available at:
http://www.amazon.com/Male-Service-Crossdressing-Assignments-ebook/dp/B00ALLVRE6

Since I haven't made any changes, I'm not giving away free copies this year.

However, I have just reduced the price to 99¢ (or your country's equivalent) for the rest of 2013 as my holiday present to you! (Regular Price: $2.99)

* * * 
Want to do my assignment, but don't have a Kindle?

You don't need one. Amazon has FREE Kindle-Reader Apps and Software available for most computers and smartphones.
* * *

I've been talking with azpanties (Holly-Days Panties & Stockings pic above) and jezi about how they want to do the assignment this year since they already have Santa's Helper outfits. I had been thinking that those who have done Level Three before should at least buy new panties this year. However, some recent tweets from a FinDom named Mistress Poppy gave me an even naughtier idea!

I'm not a big fan of FinDoms in general, but this assignment reminded me of many of my own assignments. As most of you know, I love having my boys and gurls cocks decorated for my pleasure. And what better time to decorate your "package" but at Hanukkah/Yule/Christmas?

So one option that I am allowing for those who have done My Holly-Days Assignment in the past, or want to do it this year, is to combine the two, by decorating your package for Mistress Poppy's contest under your short Santa's Helper Outfit. While I don't recommend it, I might even allow shy subs to do it over their Holiday Panties. ;-)

The submission shown at the right (used by permission from the model, who wants to remain anonymous) was the winner of Mistress Poppy's Christmas competition last year. (I've blurred the sissy winner's teeny peeny a little in this version of the pic. I love the way that she's mounted the star on it, like a tree top!)

This year, Mistress Poppy has renamed the contest #poppyjjingleballs and another FinDom, @Angelina13x, is helping her with it while she's on vacation. Copy both of them when you submit your picture, also using the #poppyjjingleballs hash tag.

Here are the details:



All My subs and applicants have My permission to join in as long as you do My assignment as well. Mine should either be combined with it, or completed first, of course. I personally think that combining them will be the most over-the-top fun! ;-)


My sexy azpanties has now submitted his entry. This version is edited for my blog. To see the original in all it's yummy glory, click on the pic at left or go to:
https://twitter.com/ azpanties/status/ 412454481935093761/ photo/1

If you like it, please RT and/or favorite it. I know he's enjoying all the exposure. ;-) 

For the rest of you, tweet your pics to @poppy_mistress and @Angelina13x, using the #poppyjjingleballs tag to enter her contest. If there's anything I love more than dressing up my subs' packages, it's showing them off! ;-)  (The subs, not just their packages, although.... yum!)

And LOL! No, I do NOT think that decorating with mistletoe above your "package" is an appropriate for @poppy_mistress' task! Naughty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...