Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Shopping & Gifts ~

I'm cooking up a Yule assignment, similiar to my Valentine's Day assignment, in which I'll have multiple boys buying and wearing panties for me on Yule/Winter Solstice (December 21), which is the holiday that I celebrate. (This year, it will also save you from doing it on the days that you are most likely to be busy with Christian or Jewish family). Contact me if you would like to participate.

Speaking of the holidays, my latest wish list is at {UPDATED}:
http://www.thethingsiwant.com/mistressmagick/list/yule%202009/

I'm going to be moving into a new apartment in late January, and what I really want are Amazon & Target gift certificates in order to buy a microwave, curtains & rods, lamps, etc. to outfit the new place.

M. Magick

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...