Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Regrets

I've received regrets from several boys who can't do my Valentine's assugnment this year for financial reasons. It sucks that the economy is even effecting my holiday pleasure!

I have offered to allow one of them to do the assignment anyway (without a gift for me). The reason is that he has been there for me as a friend, and does willingly give what he can. I've known him for quite a while now and he has already shown me that he isn't just some horny guy looking for a cheap thrill while being unwilling to give anything of himself in return. I hope that he'll do it for me.

On the other side, I'm looking forward to some matching lingerie from my jezi-girl, and I bought myself a Ninja for my new place with the lovely Target gift certificate that I received. I've been needing a new blender for a while now and this looks like just the thing. Smoothies, frozen girlie drinks and home-made chicken salad, here me come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...