Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cock Ring Training & Assignment

During the last couple weeks, I've really been enjoyed training capn slight and ed cantor on the proper method for wearing O-ring style cock rings, including on-cam training with capn and IM training with ed.

I've also been planning to have #MMDay partcipants add a set of these rings to their drawers for my pleasure in their wearing in the near future. However, it quickly became obvious to me that you will likely need training regarding how to wear the rings, as well as instructions for buying them. Since I don't have a lot of puppies doing the "Dog Days of Summer" Assignment, it seemed like the perfect time for some Cock Ring Training! ;-)

I think that many of you will enjoy this assignment, whether taking part in the #MMDays or not. There is something very yummy about wearing this kind of cock ring... it's like wearing a collar around your most intimate parts. A certain tightness of ring can help you stay harder, or make you more sensative after it is removed, while a looser ring can be worn longer, serving as a simple, discreet reminder of service or of ownership.

I also often use this sort of assignment in preparation for chastity training. My favorite devices are worn with their base ring in approximately the same location, so, for those trainees, I feel that it is especially important to get used to the feeling of being "held" there. 

If you are interested, and have not received the assignment, email: ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com, and ask for it.

I'm looking forward to having your cocks ringed for my pleasure! ;-)


To whet your appetite, here are two of ed's reports from our recent training sessions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...