Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cock Ring Cummies & My Upcoming Back to School Assignment

I've been enjoying all the yummy reports from my Cock Ring Training Assignment, and am still looking forward to a couple more. In case you've somehow missed my other blog, you can find all the hottest ones, including the one that inspired me to masturbate not just once, but twice, here:  http://www.inherservice.com/search/label/cock%20ring

For September, I've planned a brand new Back to School Assignment, in which you will perform one or more of several activities, from dressing like your school girl self to writing lines. The rought draft is done, and I'll be sending the final version out soon. Email ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com to receive it when it's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...