Monday, March 21, 2011

Bunnies & Birthdays!

My Annual Bunny Assignment is now available. It can be completed anything between the Spring Equinox/Ostara (basically right now) and Easter (April 24th this year), but you should allow some time to get your bunny ears and any other needed items. This one isn't for all my boys and girls, but it does tend to be a favorite of sissies and furries, especially sexy playboy models and sweet little bunny girls. ;-)

Email  ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com to request it, and ask yourself, "What kind of bunny am I?"

I'm also thinking about doing another ribbon assignment for my birthday on April 4th, but it will only be open to my best boys and girls. If you know me well enough, you might just be able to guess what color the ribbons will be! ;-)

Speaking of my birthday, I haven't updated my wishlist yet, but there is a gold chain at Amazon that I want for my new pendant (thanks to @Gwalton), and I'm also in the mood for raspberry & hazelnut praline truffleschampagne, etc.

Photo: http://www.3wishes.com/bunny.asp?engine=Amazon&keyword=black+tie+bunny+costume#D6320

1 comment:

  1. Wonder Beauty is a China Lingerie Manufacturer and We also Wholesale Lingerie and Clubwear.

    ReplyDelete

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...