Friday, March 19, 2010

Is there one physical or emotional way that you find most effective to convince a submissive of his or her place before you?

You mean besides allowing them to wear my ribbon? ;-)

The word "convince" doesn't quite feel right to me. I look for interesting and intelligent men who are inspired to serve and please me. I may certainly entice, but if I have to work to get their submission, then why would I want it? To me, it should be a given, and as much a part of their nature as it is of mine.

Symbolically, there is no better picture than you kneeling at my feet. And when a boy's mind is churning, sometimes I will have him kneel before me until he remembers that he belongs there.

Ask me something worthy of a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...