Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do you prefer having a slave do tease and denial or use them more as sub (pain, etc.) or both?

Actually, being a sub doesn't have to have anything to do with receiving pain, and many of those so-called "subs" are actually S&M bottoms. Submission has to do with submitting to my desires, and in that sense, I tend to prefer subs who are focused on my service and pleasure.

I do consider myself a sensualist rather than a sadist, so I tend to go for the tease and denial.

However... I have been told that I am more of a sadist than I admit to. I will admit that I have a bit of an evil streak, and that it sometimes includes see exactly how much a boy can take. Where is that line? Hmmmm... let's see...

Ask me something worthy of a response. *Adults Only*

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...