Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kink-Colored Glasses: Norman Rockwell & Writing Lines

It's quite obvious that the Written Punishments group, and the boys who are writing lines for me, have given me WP-colored glasses!

[Once you have experienced a kink, it can cause you have a tendency to look at the everyday world in a new way. I have dubbed this seeing the world through "kink-colored glasses". ;-) ]

Today, wolfmoon and I went to see the Norman Rockwell exhibit at the North Carolina Museum of Art. Included in the exhibit were tear sheets of all 323 of Rockwell's Saturday Evening Post covers. Early in his career (published October 27, 1917), he did one of a boy writing lines. It caught my eye, and, of course, I had to share it you. I wasn't able to take a photo, but I found this picture of it:


From:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...