Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yule Love My New Holiday Assignment

While there are still a few days left to do my Naughty November Assignment, I am already working on my December Holiday Assignment. As usual, it will have a Yule/Christmas theme, however it is going to have Three Levels of Difficulty... or perhaps I should say "Sissification":

- Level One is a holiday panty assignment for those who don't normally crossdress, and generally would only wear panties in order to please their Mistress and/or because they enjoy the feel of them.

- Level Two is an online shopping assignment for sissies and other CDs/TVs/etc. who want to crossdress in sexy little outfits for their Mistress, but aren't able to do so because of privacy reasons.

- Level Three is a dressup assignment for sissies and other CDs/TVs/etc. who can find the time/privacy to buy and wear a special outfit just for me.

I expect most of my boys to participate at Level One, whereas my jezi will certainly do Level Two and will hopefully have the privacy for Level Three.

To participate, email me at ForMistressMagick *at* Yahoo *dot* com and request my Yule Assignment. Check back here for more updates.

Picture: Jingle Bell Boy Shorts from Frederick's: http://www.fredericks.com/Jingle_Bell_Boy_Short/92079,default,pd.html?cgid=li70

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...