Thursday, August 4, 2011

WP Birthday Spankings! (Updated)

I just gave the below "Written Punishment" to johnj as a Special Birthday Present (he has to write it 10x, +1 "to grow on", making 11 repetitions in total.. so far!), and I thought others might enjoy it as well.

Update: I changed the lyrics and layout to the below, with "Come over here, boy!" in my color (purple) and spank/spanky/spanking and "Oooo...my bottom hurts just thinking about it!" always in red, for his red behind! ;-) 

He's re-writing the previous 11, plus 5 more... plus another one to "grow" on! ;-)

* * *
My Birthday Spanking
~ Adapted from Madonna's song "Hanky Panky"

[Mistress says] Come over here, boy!

Some boys, they get handy,
and others, they like to grind,
I'll settle for the palm of your hand

somewhere on my behind.
Treat me like I'm a bad boy,

even when I'm being good to you,
I don't want you to thank me,

 you can just spank me!
Mmmmmmm...

Some girls like to sweet talk,

and others, they like to tease,
Tie my hands behind my back

and, ooo, I'm in ecstasy.
Don't slobber me with kisses,

I can get that from my sisters,
Before I get too cranky,

you better...

Like hanky panky,
Nothing like a good spanky,
Don't take out your handkerchiefs,
I don't wanna cry,

I just wanna be your hanky panky guy.

Oooo...my bottom hurts just thinking about it!

 * * *
The original song... which was from the movie, Dick Tracy:





No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...