Sunday, August 7, 2011

Here Puppy, Puppy, Puppy!

The "Dog Days of Summer" are here, and so is my annual August Puppy Dog Training Assignment.

As some of you know, my first collared submissive (and ex-fiancé) was a puppy, and even though I rarely train puppies now, the ones that I do are especially close to my heart.

This assignment includes portions of the first two assignments in my puppy training program and is great way to give it a try and/or get to know me better if you think that puppy dog training and/or role play might be right for you.

So be a good dog:
              Email: ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo.com
                                         and request my August/Puppy Play Assignment.
Thinking of you ...on a leash at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...