Saturday, August 20, 2011

Reflections: Shifting Focus ~

It's funny how different types of punishments wax and wane. Some months it seems like all my focus is on Edging or Panties, while others it might all be on Written Punishments. Part of it is that the more I am focused on any one area, the more it feeds other punishments in that area... both because the report posts and tweets attract new boys, and because the more I give assignments in an area, the more new naughty and interesting ideas I come with! What I do with boy A gives me ideas of what to do with boy B, and they both feed my play with sissy C, which gives me a great new idea for A, and so on.

But with my online-only boys and clients, my current focus also varies depending on *their* work, family obligations, etc. It makes sense that certain Holiday Assignments are more popular than others, but even those vary. For instance, a "ribbon assignment" usually has guaranteed popularity. Last year's 4th of July was amazing, with a couple boys queued up early and a couple more running out to buy ribbons on the 4th itself so that they could join in. It is so perfect when an assignment hits a critical mass like that! I was busy with email and tweets, turned on by all the boys in ribbons and their yummy reports, and loving every minute of it!  By contrast, almost everyone was busy this year, and I had very little participation. Sometimes I am just focused on other things and not pushing the holidays as much, but I don't think that has the case with the 4th.

A couple months ago, even my WP regulars were taking a break, but I was completely caught up in Edging Games with my Twitter boys & gurls. Whereas now, I have half a dozen boys & gurls doing Written Punishments... but since my jezi, mKo and others have been busy with work and family, Twitter has really quieted down for me.

I've got a couple new puppies lined up for my August "Dog Days of Summer" assignment and am curious to see if any of them turn out to be worth keeping around for more.
   Email: ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com  and "beg for it" to join in! ;-)


Coming up next:
How I had a boy who was guilty of borrowing his ex-partners' panties for self-pleasuring purposes help design his own written punishment. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...