Sunday, December 4, 2011

Request My Yule/Xmas Assignment Now!

Just like last year, my Yule/ Xmas Assignment has Three Levels of Difficulty... or perhaps I should say "Sissification":

- Level One is a holiday panty assignment for those who don't normally crossdress or generally would only wear panties.

- Level Two is an online shopping assignment for sissies and other CDs/TVs/etc. who want to crossdress in sexy little outfits for their Mistress, but aren't able to do so because of privacy reasons.

- Level Three is a dressup assignment for sissies and other CDs/TVs/etc. who can find the time/privacy to buy and wear a special outfit, like the one shown at right, just for me.
I expect most of you to participate at Level One, whereas sissies like my jezi will certainly do Level Two and will hopefully have the privacy for Level Three. Here's her report and others from last year!

To participate, email me at ForMistressMagick *at* Yahoo *dot* com and request my Yule Assignment. Check back here for more updates.

Picture: Sleigh Belle Babydoll from Frederick's: http://www.fredericks.com/Sleigh_Belle_Babydoll/93217,default,pd.html?cgid=gf08

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...