Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yummy FemDom Party Tonight ~


The local Female Dominant group had a yummy party tonight, including five demo stations where you can also try out what was being shown: Trampling, Cupping, CBT, Rough Body Play and Violet Wand Play. All were presented ny Dommes who are known in the local community for their wonderful skills. I went with an ex-boy of mine who is now a very good friend, and had a wonderful time enjoying his service throughout the evening. There was lots of whipping going on, but being the Queen that I am, I enjoyed a foot massage, back rub, toe sucking and other body worship, as well as general service. He knows what I like and how I like it, and I very much enjoyed having him serve me.

I also got to show him off in pink panties, three-ring-circus cock ring and pink stockings. He started out in very shiny pleather pants, but switched to a school girl skirt, which I later took off so that I could enjoy him in just the pink pretties. He had on sparkly nude nail polish, but pink glitter toe nail polish (which I had given him while we were together). I just had my finger and toe nails done in my favorite rose color, and I should have asked him to switch to the same shade. I wore an elegant nightgown and robe set that I usually reserve for the winter time. Topped off with black velvet cups, the body of the floor-length spaghetti-strap gown is a heavy silver satin with a sheer black burnout design that is reminiscent of bare trees in the winter time, or Asian cherry blossoms. The matching floor-length robe is a weighty black velvet, with wide bands of matching satin trim along the front edge and at the cuffs. The sheerness of the black design moving across my body creates just a touch of intrigue without showing too much. Underneath, I wore a new pair of hi-cut panties from my recent panty shopping trip with this very same boy. They are made of a light-weight black polyester fabric with a thin vertical metallic silver pinstripe runing throughout, and trimmed with a small black satin bow at the front waist and beautiful black lace around each leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...