Monday, December 27, 2010

Sissies ~

I must remember that every time I do a feminization assignment, I am likely to get at least a couple sissies or CDs who want all my attention, but who aren't interested in giving back.

Given the choice between:

- Someone who wants to tell you all their fantasies, just wants to wank to thoughts of you, and/or only wants you to take care of them. 

- Someone who does what you ask, giving enjoyable responses and helpful feedback, and shows that they value your time and attention by giving back in some way.

Which would you choose?

And given the choice between the boy that I enjoy, and one who respects my time enough to tribute via gifts or service, there are always enough applicants that I need only choose those that do both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...