Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day!

My annual Valentine's Day assignment is almost ready. I'm just putting a few finishing touches on the first part of the assignment.

Email: ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com to request it.

FYI - This is an excellent assignment for sissies, pantyboys and lovers of long, slinky lingerie to perform in order to apply to me. ;-)


Question for my non-US readers:

- What are your favorite "brick-and-mortar" places to shop for panties and/or lingerie? It's a plus if they have a website, but I'm only looking for companies where you would be able to go into an actual store in person.

Comment here, tweet @Mistress_Magick or email me your faves, and which country/countries the stores are located in.

Photo: http://www.fredericks.com/Satin_Heart_Back_G-String_Panty/91061,default,pd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...