Sunday, January 2, 2011

Naughty November Assignment, Puppy Style!

mutt is my European puppy. I don't usually post his reports because English is not his first language, but his Naughty November report is written well-enough to follow and very naughty, so I just posted it over at InHerService.com.

Before I first started playing with mutt a couple of years ago, I didn't think that I was into "humiliation". (I don't like degrading boys in a way that approaches abuse, and I don't want to damage their psyche.) However, if having him strip down, put on a dog collar with a personalized tag showing his submission (the clinking of the tag against the bowl reminds him of what it says), and do puppy things for me is "humiliation", then I'm all for it!

I'd like to hear from my readers what other types of things you find "humiliating" and/or what you think I should do with my mutt next!

Email them to: ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo *dot* com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...