Saturday, June 12, 2010

From what I've read, you seem to favor intimate, sensual, personal service from your submissives. Do you also enjoy making them scream, beg, ache and cry? Do you like to humiliate and torment them?

My dear boy, you know that it is my greatest delight to make them ache with need until it fills them so that they can think of nothing else. I love watching/hearing their reactions... and knowing that I have created it in them. Begging to touch... begging to please... begging to cum... and making them wait and beg more, until I am satisfied. Screams of pleasure and intensity... tears of cathartic release. Sensual torment reflecting my power and control over them, and feeding my own warm wetness and deep pleasure. ;-)

I used to believe that I did not like humiliation, because I would never wish to do anything to psychically scar a sub, but making him face his fears, and having him show how far he will go for me is quite another matter. If role playing as a dog, or going panty shopping for me is humiliation, then I *love* humiliating my boys. If dressing him in a certain fashion for my delight or having him serve me at a party is humiliation, then I deeply desire and enjoy it. If owning and using him when and how I wish is humiliation, then yes, he is MINE!
 
Ask me something worthy of a response. *Adults Only*

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...