Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Solstice and the Dog Days of Summer

First of all, Happy Daddy's Day to all of the Daddys with little girls & boys (of any age) that they love, protect and treasure. :-)

Tomorrow is the Summer Solstice (Jun 21 2010 at 7:28am EDT), and, yes, that means that your Midsummer Night's Dream assignment is due.

My 4th of July/Bastille Day assignment should be ready to send out later this week. In it, you will decorate your "flagpole" for my pleasure, so that I can enjoy thoughts of all you be-ribboned boys, being reminded and teased by thoughts of me, as I celebrate the holiday. I haven't decided yet if there will be any special "twists" to the assignment. If you have any suggestions, do feel free to let me know. ;-)

My "Dog Days of Summer" assignment is also ready for all you aspiring puppies. It's not due until August, however I know some of you are eager to get an early start on it. I also have a special tribute picked out that I would like from one of you puppies to add to my toybag. (If you decide to get the set for me, let me know so that I don't wind up getting duplicates.)  I'm really looking forward to playing with all my new puppies.

Don't forget to contact me if you would like to take part in either assignment. They are designed to be a sampling of the fetishes and kinks that I enjoy with my boys. While you do not have to be one of my boys to take part, I am also finding them an excellent way to screen potential new submissives. Doing an excellent job on an assignment is the best way to get yourself noticed if you do desire to apply to me for training.

Photos:  Red, White & Blue Bow  Brass Bone-Design Collar & Leash Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...