Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kink-Colored Glasses: At the Post Office

It's interesting how looking at the world through "kink-colored glasses" changes your perspective on things.

For instance, I was standing in line at post office waiting to pick up some packages yesterday when I saw the poster on the wall for these new Animal Rescue: Adopt a Shelter Pet stamps. I would be willing to bet that no one else in that post office reacted to said poster by thinking: "I've got to get those for my puppies!", and if they did, they certainly weren't think about sending cards and notes to the human variety. Yes, I bought a pane of them. :-) I love cats, and so do many of my friends, so none of them will go to waste.

Then, as I was looking through my packages, I saw one from an unexpected address. A long distance pantyboy friend who wears the same style of everyday panties that I prefer sent me several pairs as a belated birthday surprise, adding yet another very wide grin to my lips.

It's lunch hours like that make me happy to be a Domme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...