Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Summer Training Assignments

This weekend, I had the opportunity to work on my upcoming assignments, as well as to do some writing for my "Beginnings" book.

I've decided on the following holiday training assignments for this summer:

- Midsummer (Due by June 21) - A Fantasy Journaling Assignment inspired by A Midsummer Night's Dream.

- 4th of July/Bastile Day (For Either July 4 or July 14) - Dressing you in Red, White and Blue! ;-)

- Dog Days of Summer (Due in late August) - You guessed it! Woof! Woof!
Since I need to focus more on working on my Puppy Play book, you are likely to see lots of posts on this topic in the upcoming months, all of which should serve as nice teasers to get you ready to explore your puppy self.

- School Days (September) - Give out your crayons, kids, it's time to go back to back to school!
(As always, this assignment is for consenting adults only, of course!)

The Midsummer Assignment is ready now, as is the Puppy Play Assignment, for those who would like a head start on things.

In order to participate in any assignment, you will need to give me your email address so that I can send you the assignment. If you are interested, DM me on Twitter, Paypal me a small tribute with your address in the message, leave a comment here with a way to contact you, etc. The diligent sub may find other ways to contact me by exploring my links.

For more information on my assignments and how they work, go to:
Upcoming Holiday Assignments / Test Subjects Needed for Fetish Exploration
http://www.male-service.com/2010/04/upcoming-holiday-assignments-test.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...